Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Futanatte! YukaReimu

Posted by NapaliMan On 4:42 PM No comments
Not bad for a 1200 year old
So, I know nothing about the Touhou Project this Doujin is based on, but from what I gather it has something to do with shrines... and portals... and yeah I don't get it at all but author Rebis has some pretty hot material to work from. 

The Doujin starts with characters Hakurei Reimu and Yakumo Yukari, Yakumo drawn with a rather large bust (SHOCKER) that is a departure from her depiction in the Touhou Project. They get on like most of the Rebis doujins go, a larger, more 'developed' gal getting rammed by a smaller, futanari (Sometimes it's the other way around but I prefer this formula. 

They're eventually interrupted by another busty character, and her... sex slave or something, and Reimu wants to make sure they're not caught. She wants to stop, but she doesn't want to 'exit' Yukario. So a portal or gap, as the doujin calls it, opens up and Yukari enters it still 'connected' with Reimu. And mid through distracting the 2 interrupters Reimu just blows her load into Yukari, rather funny honestly.

I wish I had a 'gap'
There are a bunch of panels of Yukari sucking Reimu and that's all well and good, but then were treated to a threesome between Reimu, Yukari, and a... younger Yukari or something... it's weird. Then there are a bunch of gaps that open with a bunch of futa dicks... and yeah Rebis is weird. 

Overall, a great doujin by Rebis with weird ass crap going on throughout it. Now, I guess Yukari is supposed to be thousands of years old so I'm guessing the rest of the characters should be around that age as well. Because, yeah, I question age sometimes but they all seem legit. 

Read it all Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment